Please watch our C.A.R.E. Program welcome video.
Comprehensive AIDS Resource Education (C.A.R.E) Program
C.A.R.E. is one of the largest providers of social and clinical services to persons living with HIV/AIDS and their families in the Los Angeles area.
The C.A.R.E. Program and clinics offer a comprehensive continuum of non-emergency health and social services for people living with HIV/AIDS and supportive counseling for their families and significant others. C.A.R.E.'s goal is to assist and empower HIV-infected individuals to identify and access the social and healthcare resources to meet their needs and achieve optimal health.
.The following programs are offered by C.A.R.E.:
- C.A.R.E. Access and Minority Access Program (MAP)
- C.A.R.E. Dental Center
- C.A.R.E. Family Services Program (FSP)
- Living Hope Clinical Trials Foundation
- Anonymous HIV testing and Counseling
- C.A.R.E. RN Case Management Programs (RNCM)
- Mental Health/Psychiatric Services
- Outpatient Medical Care (C.A.R.E. Clinic)
- Housing assistance
- Residential Services
- Legal Services
- Special Events/Activities
- Special Needs
- Various Support Groups
- Transportation Services
For more information, please contact us by email or call:
C.A.R.E. Clinic - (562) 624-4999
Dental Clinic - (562) 624-4949
C.A.R.E. Program - (562) 624-4900