For Individuals 55 years and over
We can help you or your loved ones as they transition in life.
Compassionate and caring emotional help is available.
Our Passages staff understands the difficulty experienced when individuals suffer from confusion, sadness, the loss of a loved one or independence, decline in health and other emotional problems.
Passages is an Outpatient Day Program that is dedicated to providing the best care, emotional support and treatment for our patients, while showing each individual the respect they deserve. Our highly-trained interdisciplinary treatment team and clinicians work closely with specialists including psychiatrists and therapists to provide professional care.
You and/or family members are invited to visit the Passages Program as a guest to observe, be introduced to our daily routine, activities and meet the staff.
Free roundtrip transportation, as well as breakfast and a hot lunch are provided for Passages patients.
• Depression • Anger management
• Social isolation • Victimization or abuse
• Confusion • Neglect of appearance
• Medical Negligence • Memory problems
• Anxiety, irritability • Drug or alcohol abuse
• Eating/sleeping problems • Unresolved grief
• Mood swings • Loss of interest in activities
Please contact us by email or call (562) 491-9594 for more information.